Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year from the HaasOnline team. As we wind down from another fast-paced and hectic year, we’d like to take a moment to rewind and reflect on what we’ve achieved during this past year.
As competition heats up and the cryptocurrency ecosystem continues to mature, we’ve continued to adapt by creating world-class automated trading technologies and products. Here’s a simplified list of some of the major events that have unfolded throughout the past year.
- Added several new top tier crypto exchanges where you can enjoy not only real-time charting data, but also execute automated trade strategies as well
- Released our visual algo designer, which allows users to drag-and-drop visual blocks that generate high-quality HaasScripts
- Released a new version of HaasScript an advanced automated trading language that has a library of over 600 commands
- Released Haas Labs, a tool that allows traders to finely tune crypto trading bots using several methods like brute forcing
- Published dozens of new versions of the HaasOnline Trade Server software that included new features, bug fixes, api patches, and more
- Established strategic partnerships with several highly trusted organizations that will benefit the entire crypto community
- Major development planned and many exciting new features in 2020
Looking forward to 2020 we are quite excited for you to see what we have in store and rivals will be quick to copy ? We’re often imitated, but never duplicated and it’s always flattering — we’re excited and ready to write the next chapter.
An aside, during the holiday seasons our support staff need time to tend to their families as well, support times may be temporarily delayed. However, we make it a priority to answer your support requests as quickly as possible, so please bear with us during this time.