By accepting these terms and conditions, you authorize HaasOnline Limited (“HaasOnline”, “we”, “us” or “our”) through the website located at https://www.haasonline.com and application program interface(s), all together or each separately referred to as the “Software”, to charge:
- Visa or Mastercard credit or debit or any other card brand or type payment card,
- Cryptocurrency paid directly or by crypto payment services,
- PayPal account (including payment cards and bank accounts linked with PayPal),
specified by you as default payment method every 30 days (also referred to as ‘monthly’ or ‘on month-to-month basis’) or every 365 days (also referred to as ‘annually’) in the amount specified when you purchase (or activate) the subscription plan for the Software and choose PayPal, cryptocurrencies or payment card as the payment method.
Please note that:
- THE SUBSCRIPTION IS ONE OF THE AVAILABLE BUT NOT THE ONLY ONE OF OPTIONS FOR PURCHASING THE SOFTWARE. You may but are not obliged to subscribe for the software on a monthly basis. Alternatively, you may prepay for the period of several months or pay as you go;
- PAYMENT CARDS OR PAYPAL ARE AVAILABLE BUT NOT THE ONLY ONE PAYMENT OPTIONS. You may, but are not obliged to use these options. Alternatively, the payment may be performed using other available payment options like Bitcoin.
BY ACCEPTING THESE TERMS YOU AGREE AND CONFIRM THE FOLLOWING:
- You are warned that every time when you purchase (or activate) the subscription for the Software on monthly basis and choose the payment card or PayPal as the payment method you will be asked to read and accept the terms of the Subscription Agreement and you are informed about the following key conditions:
- monthly payment amount (as minimum for the current billing period);
- the frequency of payments (time interval between payment dates when the payment method will be charged, where the first payment date is a date of activation of subscription);
- the period of subscription which as a general rule may not exceed 12 months (12 months will be established by default unless another period specified).
- You warrant and acknowledge that you:
- are currently not under the control of jurisdiction that explicitly prohibits the usage of Visa or Mastercard payment cards, including but not limited to Cuba, Iran, North Sudan and Syrian Arab Republic;
- have provided HaasOnline the payment information that represents original payment method correct and in full;
- you have granted HaasOnline the right to re-submit your data and perform recurring transactions on your behalf with agreed frequency of payments, period of subscription and the amount corresponding to the current subscription price;
- you have accepted responsibility for all recurring payment obligations prior to cancellation of your subscription for the Software.
- You warrant and acknowledge that the payment method specified by you for automatic monthly payments is to be (and will continue to be):
- In case of payment card, the payment card issued to you personally, and you are to be its legal owner or have sufficient rights to use it on behalf of legal entity;
- In case of PayPal, the PayPal account registered by you personally or you have sufficient rights to use it on behalf of legal entity;
- associated with the account with sufficient credit limit or sufficient funds on the balance;
- not blocked, damaged or stolen.
- You acknowledge that for security and anti-fraud purposes we may request at any time and you are obliged to provide the information relevant to your payment transaction to verify your identity before completing payment transaction, including but not limited to:
- In case of payment card, photo or short video of payment card (both sides), payment card’s details including its full number, expiration date, embossed cardholder name, CVV/CVC security code, brand and issuing bank;
- In case of PayPal, a screenshot from PayPal account;
- ID or other valid document;
- your billing (residential) address, utility bill or other address proof valid document;
- legal entity details if payment method is issued on behalf of corporation.
- Automatic monthly charges on your payment method will occur day-to-day or within a few calendar days after the payment date.
You will be informed about further charges of your payment method by notification via email and/or Software interface before the upcoming transaction.
In case of inability of payment transaction processing due to insufficiency of funds on account balance (or credit limit), payment card expiration, PayPal account suspension, or any other reason, the subscription is automatically canceled, any further charges of your payment card within the current subscription are automatically disabled, and paid features of the Software may no longer be available for you until the new subscription plan is activated.
You may recall your authorization and cancel an active monthly subscription for the Software at any time on your sole discretion by means of Software interface or contacting HaasOnline support service in the proper way. In this case the current paid period of subscription shall not be deemed to be refundable, and the last day when current subscription is still active shall be the day prior to the next payment date.
THIS POLICY SHALL TAKE EFFECT FOR THE MOMENT OF ITS ACCEPTANCE BY CLICKING THE CHECKBOX WHEN YOU CONFIRM THE PAYMENT.
IN CASES OF ANY CHANGES ARE APPLIED TO THIS POLICY OR YOU HAVE PURCHASED NEW SUBSCRIPTION, YOU SHALL TO RE-ACCEPT UPDATED Subscription Agreement.