These changes reflect the new rules set by the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). But because we want every HaasOnline customer to enjoy these rights, we’ve rolled them out globally.
Here’s a quick summary of the updates:
- We’ve made it easier for you to update your communication preferences
- We’ve more clearly set out how we work with our partners and other third parties
By using HaasOnline products or website on or after that date, you’ll be agreeing to the changes. If you have questions about these changes, feel free to reach out to us at using our support page.
What is new?
We are providing additional information and resources to help you understand and control the personal data shared with HaasOnline:
- Your personal data and your rights – We have provided additional detail in the Privacy & Cookie Policies to explain clearly what personal data we collect from you, how the data is used, and shared.
- Communication settings – We’ll be adding communication settings in the coming weeks to your HaasOnline.com user account. It will enable you to control any marketing communication lists that are applicable to your account and to manage the settings.
- Data download & removal request – We will also be launching a new setting accessible to HaasOnline users inside your account dashboard in the coming weeks that enable you to delete your data we store.
What has not changed?
What has not changed is HaasOnline’s ongoing commitment to ensuring our users’ privacy, and to giving you more control over the personal data shared with us. The privacy and the security of our users’ personal data is extremely important to HaasOnline.
The HaasOnline Team
The information provided is not to be considered as a recommendation to buy or invest in certain assets, currencies, or software and is provided solely as an educational and information resource to help traders make their own decisions. Past performance is no guarantee of future success. It is important to note that no system or methodology has ever been developed that can guarantee profits or ensure freedom from losses. No representation or implication is being made that using the attached material will guarantee profits or ensures freedom from losses. HaasOnline shall not be liable to the participant for any damages, claims, expenses or losses of any kind (whether direct or indirect) suffered by the participant arising from or in connection with the information obtained from our videos, guides, tutorials, software, or directly from our website.