We’ve synced HaasOnline TradeServer stable release with BETA. You can upgrade by logging into your active HTS instance or by downloading a new copy from your haasonline.com account in the downloads section.
With the latest version of HaasOnline TradeServer there have been several pesky bug fixes and various other stability improvements. We have also resolved performance and stability issues with our price driver support for third-party exchange APIs, that include Bybit, Binance, and FTX.
HaasOnline TradeServer 3.3.34
With the latest version of HaasOnline TradeServer there have been several pesky bug fixes and various other stability improvements. We have also resolved performance and stability issues with our price driver support for third-party exchange APIs, that include Binance, Bybit, Deribit, FTX, Gemini, and KuCoin.
Exchange Driver Maintenance
Here’s a general overview of the fixes and improvements made to several exchange drivers.
- Binance had adjustments to USDT markets and API optimization
- Bybit had updates to USDT and inverse markets as well as API optimization
- Deribit had improvements to margin positions
- FTX API keys with read-only rights checks
- Gemini driver upgraded
- KuCoin 0% fee support
- Correct name when cloning Order Bot & Trend Lines Bot
- ZoneRecovery backtest between 2 time frames is now possible
- Several CSS fixes to improve browser cross compatibility
As we continue to develop and innovate HaasScript, we include updates to commands, function, and new features. This update contains several updates to commands that improve reliability.
- AmountStep() – This command returns an integer for the minimum allowed trade amount step for the market.
- PriceStep() – This command returns an integer for the minimum allowed price step for the market.
- GetOrderType() – This command returns an enum of the current main order type. This could be used to check if the proper order type is being used for a strategy.
- GetHaasScriptVersion() – This command returns the HaasScript version number of a script. This could be useful when checking for compatibility.
Changes to HaasScript
- GetPositionEnterPrice() & AverageEnterPrice() – These commands have been updated with the ability to output open entry prices.
- Fixed inability to create command scripts
- Fixed Delta/PercentageChange command
- Visual HaasScript backup file compression changed (part 1 of 2)
The information provided is not to be considered as a recommendation to buy or invest in certain assets, currencies, or software, and is provided solely as an educational and information resource to help traders make their own decisions. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. It is important to note that no system or methodology has ever been developed that can guarantee profits or ensure freedom from losses. No representation or implication is being made that using the attached material will guarantee profits or ensure freedom from losses. HaasOnline shall not be liable to the participant for any damages, claims, expenses or losses of any kind (whether direct or indirect) suffered by the participant arising from or in connection with the information obtained from our videos, guides, tutorials, software, or directly from our website.