Due to the recent news about Virtex not honoring withdraws, we have decided to suspend our support for their exchange. We have been trying to get in touch with both the CEO and owner of Virtex, which previously was very quick and easy. We wanted to give them some time to get back to us before we take action, as there could be a number of reasons for this and we don’t want to act too hastily. Unfortunately, we have not heard anything back and we must always look to protect our users from exchanges that don’t protect their customers.
We highly advise that you guys DO NOT USE Virtex, as it appears that you cannot withdraw fiat or coins. Our next update will exclude Virtex from the API Driver list, but since Virtex is currently enabled, we ask that you do not trade there or if you are going to trade there, you are aware of the withdraw situation.
If you want to follow the reports of this, here are a few of the threads relating to Virtex users’ inability to withdraw:
We will re-enable support to Virtex if they can resolve their withdraw issues, but until then, we will leave their exchange disabled from the next build on.
~ Haasonline Software Team
Welcome to the next Haasbot update, which is 18.104.22.168!
This release builds upon our work that we had done in version 22.214.171.124 but takes it a step further. This release implements a few new features, such as Bitfinex Double Margin and includes new altcoin pairs on all of the exchanges!
Here is a summery of whats new and what bugs have been fixed.
- Double Margin Trading at Bitfinex – This allows users with bitfinex accounts to trade 100% with leverage. That means opening longs (and closing shorts) on Buy Signals and opening shorts (and closing longs) on Sell Singals! Read more about it on our wiki: https://wiki.haasonline.com/Leveraged_Trading_Bitfinex
- Instant Update to Trade Bot Signals – When you change something in an active trade bot, the changes used to not be displayed for a minute, but this has now been changed so it is instant.
- Added LTC/BTC at Virtex. Arbitrage is now fully functional on Virtex!
- 2 price servers for good price reading at Crypty – This should increase stability and speed of cryptsy.
- Fixed a bug with different denominations of crypto. For example an with 0.00001 and 0.00000001 would cause an error.
- Added support for scientific notation for Bitstamp
- Cryptsy integration has been optimized for windows 2012 server.
- Improvements for Windows Server
- Improvements to the Charts (backend related)
- Postsharp Kernel updated
- Script Indicator price history is fixed
We hope that you enjoy this release and let us know if you have any issues.
~ Haasonline Software