Welcome to the next Haasbot update, which is 22.214.171.124!
This release builds upon our work that we had done in version 126.96.36.199 but takes it a step further. This release implements a few new features, such as Bitfinex Double Margin and includes new altcoin pairs on all of the exchanges!
Here is a summery of whats new and what bugs have been fixed.
- Double Margin Trading at Bitfinex – This allows users with bitfinex accounts to trade 100% with leverage. That means opening longs (and closing shorts) on Buy Signals and opening shorts (and closing longs) on Sell Singals! Read more about it on our wiki: https://wiki.haasonline.com/Leveraged_Trading_Bitfinex
- Instant Update to Trade Bot Signals – When you change something in an active trade bot, the changes used to not be displayed for a minute, but this has now been changed so it is instant.
- Added LTC/BTC at Virtex. Arbitrage is now fully functional on Virtex!
- 2 price servers for good price reading at Crypty – This should increase stability and speed of cryptsy.
- Fixed a bug with different denominations of crypto. For example an with 0.00001 and 0.00000001 would cause an error.
- Added support for scientific notation for Bitstamp
- Cryptsy integration has been optimized for windows 2012 server.
- Improvements for Windows Server
- Improvements to the Charts (backend related)
- Postsharp Kernel updated
- Script Indicator price history is fixed
We hope that you enjoy this release and let us know if you have any issues.
~ Haasonline Software