Welcome to the next Haasbot update, which is 220.127.116.11!
This release builds upon our work that we had done in version 18.104.22.168 but takes it a step further. This release implements a few new features, such as Bitfinex Double Margin and includes new altcoin pairs on all of the exchanges!
Here is a summery of whats new and what bugs have been fixed.
- Double Margin Trading at Bitfinex – This allows users with bitfinex accounts to trade 100% with leverage. That means opening longs (and closing shorts) on Buy Signals and opening shorts (and closing longs) on Sell Singals! Read more about it on our wiki: https://wiki.haasonline.com/Leveraged_Trading_Bitfinex
- Instant Update to Trade Bot Signals – When you change something in an active trade bot, the changes used to not be displayed for a minute, but this has now been changed so it is instant.
- Added LTC/BTC at Virtex. Arbitrage is now fully functional on Virtex!
- 2 price servers for good price reading at Crypty – This should increase stability and speed of cryptsy.
- Fixed a bug with different denominations of crypto. For example an with 0.00001 and 0.00000001 would cause an error.
- Added support for scientific notation for Bitstamp
- Cryptsy integration has been optimized for windows 2012 server.
- Improvements for Windows Server
- Improvements to the Charts (backend related)
- Postsharp Kernel updated
- Script Indicator price history is fixed
We hope that you enjoy this release and let us know if you have any issues.
~ Haasonline Software
The information provided is not to be considered as a recommendation to buy or invest in certain assets, currencies, or software and is provided solely as an educational and information resource to help traders make their own decisions. Past performance is no guarantee of future success. It is important to note that no system or methodology has ever been developed that can guarantee profits or ensure freedom from losses. No representation or implication is being made that using the attached material will guarantee profits or ensures freedom from losses. HaasOnline shall not be liable to the participant for any damages, claims, expenses or losses of any kind (whether direct or indirect) suffered by the participant arising from or in connection with the information obtained from our videos, guides, tutorials, software, or directly from our website.