We want to let you know that Haasbot 2.3 beta build 5 is now available. Below is the changelog:
– Futures positions not updating has been fixed
– New Altcoins are supported: Globe, Grm, Hap ,Nanas, Xra, Dibs, Drkt, Dub, Erc, Globe, Grm, IBits
– ETH/BTC charts on Poloniex function correctly
– ETH/BTC backtests on Poloniex function correctly
– Haasbot should not crash, even in rare situations
Note: You must have an active Haasbot license to participate in beta testing.
Be sure to check out the wiki for videos and tutorials on the new features in 2.3
* Futures Bots and how to set them up.
* Indicator Scanner and how to use it
* Orderbook View and how to use it
* Wallet Asset
* Trade Now
* Positions Tab
If you have any questions or found a bug, please let us know by posting in the bug report thread for that OS.
~ Haasonline Software
The information provided is not to be considered as a recommendation to buy or invest in certain assets, currencies, or software, and is provided solely as an educational and information resource to help traders make their own decisions. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. It is important to note that no system or methodology has ever been developed that can guarantee profits or ensure freedom from losses. No representation or implication is being made that using the attached material will guarantee profits or ensure freedom from losses. HaasOnline shall not be liable to the participant for any damages, claims, expenses or losses of any kind (whether direct or indirect) suffered by the participant arising from or in connection with the information obtained from our videos, guides, tutorials, software, or directly from our website.