Haasbot 2.0 is now available to all Haasbot users!
We are proud to announce that Haasbot 2.0 is now live! To update, simply right click on the Haasbot icon in your system tray, then click “Check for updates.” Follow the instructions and you will be upgraded to Haasbot 2.0.
Haasbot 2.0 has a multitude of new features, such as the completely redesigned interface, new indicators, new pages for monitoring orders and much more!
Keep in mind, Haasbot 2.0 will not initially have the white server integrated. We are working to get that running to our standards so that your trading experience is the best possible.
– New advanced license indicators: Ichimoku Clouds, Fibonacci Retracements, and Elliot Wave Prediction.
– New Order View Page: Displays all queued, executing, and completed orders.
– Marketview Page: Execute orders in a snap while watching the charts.
– Price Comparison Page: View all the different exchanges prices for a particular currency pair that you are connected to.
– Dashboard Page: View all of your bots in action! Live trades and quickly activate and deactivate bots.
– We will be slowly depreciating support for the 1.3.x/1.4.x versions of Haasbot. That means we will focus future development to Haasbot 2.0. If you are a fan of the 1.3.x/1.4.x Classic Interface, then you can revert back to that version and use that, but keep in mind that within a few months, we will fully stop supporting it. We advise you to check out the 2.0 interface and to try to become accustomed to it.
We hope that you enjoy Haasbot 2.0 and be sure to submit any questions, bug reports, or concerns on our forum. We will do what we can to accommodate your needs/requests.
~ Haasonline Software Team