• BTC/USD $6,818.34 USD
  • ETH/USD $143.49 USD
  • LTC/USD $40.47 USD

How to set an account balance to try HaasOnline backtest with your demo server?

• 1 Answer
    asked 3 months ago

I would like to test HaasOnline with your demo server.
    I want to see if HaasOline can apply my strategy on Bitmex using a 10x leverage.
    As this is a demo server I cannot link it to my real Bitmex account. So, how can I configure a Bitmex fake account balance amount to do back testing and play with HaasOnline to test it with your demo server?

Thanks in advance for your answer.
    Let me know if you need more details. I'm looking forward to test HaasOnline :)

Alain

Answer:

Hello,

The demo servers will never allow for users to connect their real accounts as they are open to the public.

We have a feature to simulate your account balance for any of the exchanges that we support. You can find the guide on how to add a Simulated Account and edit their funds by reading through and following the guide here: https://help.haasonline.com/docs/bot-tools/backtesting-and-paper-trail#paper-trading-simulated-accounts

Be the first to comment

The community content is generated by people from the community and is actively moderated. However, we do not endorse or claim to maintain any user generated content, links, tutorials, guides, projects, or questions that may appear in community sections.