• BTC/USD $48,242.96 USD
  • ETH/USD $3,424.16 USD
  • LTC/USD $181.61 USD

Am I able to test out shared HaasScripts? Or are these for conversation and feedback/non-shareable/non-testable?

• 1 Answer
    • haasscripts
    asked 2 weeks ago

I’m curious if I can test out other members shared HaasScripts. I’m new and don’t have much experience with this specific platform yet. What I would like to know is if I can test out and use HaasScripts shared in HaasScripts.com, and also if I will need to specifically have the Simple or Advanced subscription to test different scripts (if possible).

I’d like to be able to potentially earn profits with the help of users who have the skills to create scripts. While potentially earning profits with help from fellow users I plan to learn technical analysis and algorithm skills online via educational websites such as Coursera, EdX, etcetera.

Answer:

Yes, you are free to test any HaasScript downloaded from haasscripts.com if you have a simple license or higher. However, it is unwise to copy/paste scripts to run live that you are not familiar with, make sure you understand the script.

Be the first to comment

The community content is generated by people from the community and is actively moderated. However, we do not endorse or claim to maintain any user generated content, links, tutorials, guides, projects, or questions that may appear in community sections.