HaasomeAPI ToolsLaunch External Website
Scripts to interact with Haasomeapi via the Python wrapper.
Based on HaasomeAPI, are scripts that accomplish various tasks with Haas:
- botdatabase.py contains scripts to load and save mad-hatter (and possibly other types of bots too) bots to a file, to then recreate them on another machine or use for backtesting.
- botsellector.py is about selecting bots of every supported type as single botobject or as a list for further manipulations. configserver.py is responsible for writing a config file to connect to haasonline via localapi
- history.py allows for market data manipulation: save it, turn it into a dataframe.
- init.py is basic initialisation algorithm. interval.py reads and writes backtesting interval and passes the number of ticks to evert backtested bot.
- bots.haasbots contains a set of 900 mad hatter bot configurations for you to explore.
- bt.ini should be put into user folder on your machine for it to initialize and launch atm.
- tradeBot.py contains the basic tradeBot interaction scripts.
The community content is generated by people from the community and is actively moderated. However, we do not endorse or claim to maintain any user generated content, links, tutorials, guides, projects, or questions that may appear in community sections.