We’ve synced HaasOnline TradeServer stable release with BETA. You can upgrade by logging into your active HTS instance or by downloading a new copy from your haasonline.com account in the downloads section.
With the latest version of HaasOnline TradeServer there have been several pesky bug fixes and various other stability improvements. We have also resolved performance and stability issues with our price driver support for third-party exchange APIs, that include Bybit, Binance, and FTX.
Changelog available here
HaasOnline TradeServer 3.3.34
With the latest version of HaasOnline TradeServer there have been several pesky bug fixes and various other stability improvements. We have also resolved performance and stability issues with our price driver support for third-party exchange APIs, that include Binance, Bybit, Deribit, FTX, Gemini, and KuCoin.
Exchange Driver Maintenance
Here’s a general overview of the fixes and improvements made to several exchange drivers.
- Binance had adjustments to USDT markets and API optimization
- Bybit had updates to USDT and inverse markets as well as API optimization
- Deribit had improvements to margin positions
- FTX API keys with read-only rights checks
- Gemini driver upgraded
- KuCoin 0% fee support
- Correct name when cloning Order Bot & Trend Lines Bot
- ZoneRecovery backtest between 2 time frames is now possible
- Several CSS fixes to improve browser cross compatibility
As we continue to develop and innovate HaasScript, we include updates to commands, function, and new features. This update contains several updates to commands that improve reliability.
- AmountStep() – This command returns an integer for the minimum allowed trade amount step for the market.
- PriceStep() – This command returns an integer for the minimum allowed price step for the market.
- GetOrderType() – This command returns an enum of the current main order type. This could be used to check if the proper order type is being used for a strategy.
- GetHaasScriptVersion() – This command returns the HaasScript version number of a script. This could be useful when checking for compatibility.
Changes to HaasScript
- GetPositionEnterPrice() & AverageEnterPrice() – These commands have been updated with the ability to output open entry prices.
- Fixed inability to create command scripts
- Fixed Delta/PercentageChange command
- Visual HaasScript backup file compression changed (part 1 of 2)
If you encounter bugs or other technical issues please contact our support team or stop by our Discord server and head to the #bug-reports channel to report your issues.
We’re extremely excited to announce our partnership with FTX, one of the hottest derivatives platforms available to traders worldwide. We’ve been working behind the scenes integrating their API with our trading products, syncing market data with our cloud infrastructure, and testing to ensure maximum reliability.
For prospective users who don’t already know, FTX has a lot to offer active traders who want to trade with several options of tradable products. They have deep orderbooks, tight spreads, and up-to 101x leverage. It’s easy to register and fund your account or withdraw in popular fiat currencies. Similarly to other big name exchanges, you can leverage their native FTT token to reduce trading fees by up-to 60%.
- One of the lowest maker and taker fees from any major exchange
- Reduction in trading fees while holding FTT
- A stable and properly maintained API, which allows for direct access to exchange trading with HaasOnline products
- Global availability except for USA (Support for FTX.US planned)
- Deposit and withdraw in popular fiat such as; USD, EUR, CAD, GBP, and AUD
- Deep orderbooks and liquidity for popular pairs
- Backed by notable companies like Binance, Proof of Capital, and Greylock Partners
Our seamless integration of FTX’s API in our products allows you to deploy powerful crypto trading bots, like a grid trading bot in minutes instead of hours when leveraging tools like our drag-and-drop crypto algo designer — all while enjoying reduced trading fees (if applicable). With the certified exchange badge you can rest assured knowing that both HaasOnline and FTX have pledged to continuously maintain and support any API changes and rapidly resolve any service disruptions.
If you’re using FTX please let us know how we’re doing. If you’re not currently utilizing FTX and they’re available in your area, please check them out. Having multiple options available to execute trades on, not only offers fall-back contingencies, but also opens up opportunities for advanced trading strategies like crypto arbitrage.
– HaasOnline team
We continue to listen to your feature requests and partner with quality exchanges as they meet or exceed our internal criteria. We want to ensure you have the best possible experience with our products. It is for this reason that we have always taken a critical approach in deciding whether or not to add support for a specific exchange. We believe that support for the FTX will compliment our platform and improve value for traders like you.As always, if you have any questions, comments or concerns, please let us know by using our official support here. You can also join our Discord server to contribute topics and issues that impact our community.